YOUTH SPORTS CUP - HILLS DISTRICT
Time & Location
About the Event
2020 YOUTH SPORTS AUSTRALIA CUP
WIN PRIZE MONEY WITH YOUR TOUCH TEAM!
Get your friends or team together for your chance to win the 1ST YOUTH SPORTS CUP in the Hills District. One team from each age group will take home the prize money and annual trophy. Teams must have a minimum of 6 players with a team name and their players detials which must be submitted by OCTOBER 8*.
Prize money will also be given out for the Cleanshred DASH FOR CASH competion on the day for our fastet team in a relay event during the day!
Sydney Thunder MC and Shute Shield commentator Ben Eisenhuth will be hosting the event commentating games and interviewing the kids post match in front of our media wall so the young athletes can enjoy the professional experience!
Cleanshred Explosive 21 sponsorships to give away as well as shirts and prize money for the winning teams. Nutrition Station Rouse Hill will also be there on the day providing healthy snacks and smoothies as well as Nutrition Express providing samples of protein shakes and electrolytes at the event.
Contact us for any questions on 0434321142 or send us an email at email@example.com.
*Age divisions will include both boys and girls players, there will be no seperate division for boys and girls*
18TH OCTOBER 9AM- 3PM
The Hills Centenary Park, Rouse Hill
- It is up to the team captain to register their team and make the registration fee on behalf of their team before the cut off date. Only one registration per team is required.
- The duration of the game: Under 12s- 15 minute halves, Under 14s - 15 minute halves and Under 16s - 20 minute halves
- There will be food availble to purchase at the event from Nutrtion Station Rouse Hill as well as a food truck and more
- If the council close the fields on the date of the event due to bad weather, refund will not be handed instead we will reschedule the event. It is up to the team members to find new team members if needed.
- More information regarding the schedule of the day will be send to our teams via email once the registration date is closed ( October 8)
- Prize money will be announced in the first week of October, dependant on the number of teams registered
- Teams unable to unorganise jerseys will be provided with coloured bibs from Youth Sports Australia, if your team would like personalised jerseys please let Youth Sports Australia know and we can provide you with more information at your request.
- Please ensure every member of the team including parents sign in via the QR codes placed around the venue.
* Teams must have every team members name, team jersey colour and contact information submitted on our website before October 1st to enter the tournament.
- Team Registration$120$1200$0