Sun, Dec 12|
Youth Sports Cup- Mixed Tag
Youth Sports Tag Cup Get your team together for the Mixed Tag Cup for your chance to Win the annual Trophy and prize money with your squad Register now as spots are LIMITED!
Time & Location
Dec 12, 2021, 9:00 AM
Rouse Hill, Commercial Rd &, Withers Rd, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
About the Event
2021 YOUTH SPORTS AUSTRALIA CUP
MIXED TAG FOOTBALL - SUMMER
WIN PRIZE MONEY WITH YOUR TAG TEAM!
Get your friends or team together for your chance to win the YOUTH SPORTS CUP - TAG FOOTBALL EVENT in the Hills District. One team from each age group will take home the prize money and annual trophy. Teams must have a minimum of 8 players and 2 girl players with a team name/players detials which must be submitted by NOVEMBER 30*.
Sydney Thunder MC and Shute Shield commentator Ben Eisenhuth will be hosting the event commentating games and interviewing the players post match in front of our media wall so the young athletes can enjoy the professional experience!
Contact us for any questions on 0434321142 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us for intrests in Under 16s - email@example.com
Sunday December 12th 9AM- 3PM
The Hills Centennary Park, Commercial Rd &, Withers Rd, Rouse Hill NSW.
- It is up to the team captain to register their team and make the registration fee on behalf of their team before the cut off date. Only one registration per team is required to fill out the information.
- Team registration fee is $600, we recommend your team registers at least 10 players which will come to $60 per player. A minimun of 8 players are required to play, leaving you with at least 2 substitutions for each match.
- Each team must field at least 2 girl players on the field at a time as it is a mixed competition.
- The duration of the game: 11 minute halves.
- If the council close the fields on the date of the event due to bad weather, refund will not be handed instead we will reschedule the event. It is up to the team members to find new team members if needed.
- More information regarding the schedule of the day will be send to our teams via email once the registration date is closed ( November 30)
- Prize money will be announced in the first week of December, dependant on the number of teams registered
- Teams unable to unorganise jerseys will be provided with coloured bibs from Youth Sports Australia, if your team would like personalised jerseys please let Youth Sports Australia know in advanced and we can provide you with more information at your request.
- Tag belts will also be provided to players who do not own Tag shorts for the day
- Please ensure every member of the team including parents sign in via the QR codes placed around the venue.
* Teams must have every team members name, team jersey colour and contact information submitted on our website before November 30 to enter the tournament.