3 v 3 Youth Sports Basketball Competition
Time & Location
About the Event
Youth Sports Basketball Summer Slam
Be part of the most exciting one day youth Basketball tournament in Sydney.
Register your team to take part in the Youth Sports Summer Slam to have the opportunity to play in multiple games that day, PLUS if your team does well enough you go to the semis and the grand finals for a chance to be crowned as the Youth Sports Summer Slam champions, winning both PRIZE MONEY and a team Scholarship to train with elite basketball academy - UNC.
If you can't get a team together but you want to be part of it and play, we got you! We can organize to get you in a team so don't event sweat it. We want you there!
Note that there are limited team spots available, so be quick. Spots are filled in a first come first serve basis and players must be resgistered by March 2nd.
Contact us for any questions:
-Coach Bevan 0434321142 -Coach Julian 041112150
RULES FOR COVID PREVENTION
- ONE PARENT FOR JUNIORS (UNDER 18)
- NO EXTRA SPECTATORS ALLOWED (SIBLINGS)
- SIGN IN REQUIRED
- STAY HOME IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS
- 12 minute games with no halves or first team to 15 points
- half court game with 3 on the court from each team at a time
- 1-2 bench player's per team is allowed
- Must play man to man defence; Zone defence not permitted.
- It is up to the teams to co-ordinate their uniforms or team colours, if teams are not able to organise this they will be given cooured bibs for the day provided by Youth Sports Australia
When a player is fouled in the act of shooting:
and player makes the basket no extra free throw is taken, automatic point is given becoming a three point play.
If shot is missed one free throw is taken and if made 2 points is given.
If free throw is missed game carries on
In case of a draw at the end of a game, game starts with jump ball and whoever scores first wins (Golden Point).
- Entry Fee$65$650$0